Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ZAYN - "It's You" - Live Reaction

Alright, here is my first "reaction" post, where I'm going to type my reaction to this video I'm about to watch live into this blog post.

**Reader discretion is advised as there will most likely be foul language, inappropriate phrases, etc. etc. Not suitable for childrens and/or prude parties.

// How adorable is his face on that album art?!
Do you see his fucking face. It's so beautiful. Chiseled by the Greek Gods...
and DAT NECK VEIN DOE.
Vocals are a little weak and doesn't move me as much.
But those falsetto high notes are killin' me. So hypnotic.
People were saying this is baby making music--which I kinda get if I really think about it--but it's more like night time music, if I'm just chilling and relaxing in my bed. (Or a nice bath as my roommate put it.)
Personally, at this point I prefer "Pillowtalk" over this right now. Now THAT song is a baby making song.
People were also making comments about this high note he's about to do, so I'm excited to hear that...cause he makes me melt with those vocal runs.
....
....
Wait, is that really it? WHERE IS THE HIGH NOTE?!
LOL that girl screaming hella loud at the applause.
Yeahh....just a tad disappointed.
\\

Real talk reaction now. So this is the first time he's premiering this song (on Jimmy Fallon's show--see video below) and it wasn't that strong of a follow up to "Pillowtalk." However, it further colors me intrigued to hear what the rest of the album sounds like, and March 25 can't get here fast enough.
Speaking of all this pillow talk...my boy Travis Garland dropped a cover video of this song for his newly established "TG Tuesdays." I won't get into too many details cause this post is about Zayn's new song, but if Zayn hadn't already made this song, it would Travis' for sure.

(Also, I'm hella behind on blogging about the Grammys--been a busy week at work putting together the March issue. I'm planning on doing an in depth and lengthy post about the Grammys this weekend!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment